06.03.08 I am spending a lot of time roaming the house these days as Mia (now ten months, and deserving of a dedicated entry) has learned to shluf (sleep/nap) for hours at a time. Seeing as it is spring, I have been cleaning out all the drawers, cupboards etc.. I felt like I was back in retail taking inventory. Below is slice of my real life inventory pie for spring 08:
- 6 different roll-on deodorants. Four of them "natural." The other two are backup.
- 8 kinds of body lotion. Many are gifts. Why do women gift moisturizer to other women?
- 4 boxes of Annie's Whole Wheat Mac N Cheese. (I swear they are for Mia)
- Too many sweatpants to count.
- a ton of stuff to post to craigslist
- one heck of a cute baby girl.
- Ten weeks until I go back to work (eep!)
- still got "it" (a stranger bought me and my friend a coffee in the market today.. I thought my days of free drinks were over!)
- a great partner
- loving family
- super duper friends!
- five annoying baby gates
- 6 different piles of magazines
- one wii (!) complete with mario kart and aspirations to own a wii fit
- too many apples to eat
- not nearly enough chocolate
- 4 weddings in the next 6 months
- severe case of writer's block
- a serious addiction to shasha chocolate snaps, i had only had the ginger until a kind mom offered me some in the park one day (i was starving as I'd only packed food for Mia) and I had a handful and nearly swooned with gratitude and deliciousness.
- ooh since drafting this i also tried the all new lemon poppy seed shasha snaps, divine!
ok i go now.